Every five years, the California Air Resources Board (CARB) creates a Scoping Plan, a roadmap of actions required to meet California’s climate goals. Unfortunately, the current proposed plan doesn’t ensure
We are 350 Bay Area.
We are here for justice. The climate crisis magnifies systemic injustices: racial, economic and environmental. We mobilize people as climate activists, building the civic engagement & advocacy that are essential to solve the climate crisis. We organize, demonstrate, lobby, and educate, pushing policymakers to meet the urgency of the climate emergency.
Our mission: build a grassroots climate movement in the Bay Area and beyond to eliminate carbon pollution and achieve a clean energy future with racial, economic, and environmental justice.
Rooted in our Platform
Our Operating Principles
To move towards our goals, our work identifies and promotes policies that:
- Keep justice at the center
- Rapidly eliminate emissions in transportation, energy generation, and buildings
- Set bold climate targets based on science and our lived experiences
- Shift from an extractive economy to a just and regenerative society
How we do our work:
- People are the heart of our work. We put recruitment, training, mentoring and supporting activists at the center of our operations.
- We organize collaboratively both internally and externally to achieve results.
- We intentionally and strategically grow our political power in order to influence climate policy.
- We measure our progress both in movement building and in implemented solutions.
Press / Urgent
Press, please contact Laura Neish, 350 Bay Area’s Executive Director by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are also welcome to call us for interviews at 510-473-5490.
Organizational and donation mailing address:
350 Bay Area
PO Box 18762
Oakland, CA 94619
To book a Climate Speaker or to become a Skilled Climate Speaker, contact:
Jan, the Speakers’ Bureau Coordinator at email@example.com
News & Updates
The CPUC’s Proposal is at Odds with California’s Climate Goals November 11, 2022 – As the international community meets to discuss pathways cutting dangerous pollution destabilizing our climate system at